False. You can use a sword to write anything you want with the blood of your slain enemies.
“Baby, you’re a firework,” literally means, “I hope that someone lights you on fire and
- Writing: Done. *High-fiving myself*
- Picking out the best thoughts from the past 4 years: Done
- Scrambling those thoughts into a pseudo-random order: Done
- Fonts and format selection: Done
- Typography: 20% complete
- Title: Selected a new one. Excited about it.
- Cover: Asked someone if they will create some cover art. Anyone interested in doing some character art for it? Contact me.
- Uploading to Amazon and printing a proof: 0% complete
Close. I’m getting close. And I’m getting very excited, because this book is a compilation of my best work, and it makes me laugh. I’m hoping it will make you laugh too.
Theis making sure you don’t do a belly flop.
Floors are just
Do you ever wish you had two mouths so you could eat a sandwich andat the same time?
don’t play that funky music when you tell them to.
It’s kind of sad when you write a great new joke and then realize you already have one about
Shouldn’t polish and Polish have the sameFor all the Polack jokes, at least they know how to spell phonetically.
I’ve taken many looks in many books but I have yet to find